Its 6.11 a.m and a new day has just begun. Its the first day of the month and the sun is nowhere in the horizon. Am glad though..had enough of this stinking heat and am turning into a negro day by day....Its another day closer to certain death...(though i hope my birthday comes first) and am still penniless..(getting used to it)
So yesterday started with a bang....with me creating my first blog and all...i know i know you guys a pros....but am still euphoric that now am the proud owner of my own blog. Yesterday i was pretty hopeful that i would get my pocket money today...but as usual lady luck chose not to side by me...with my Mom reminding me above the cacophony of all the laughter over the phone..."Beta...its 1st May tomorrow, banks will be closed. National Holiday."
All i could do was whine, but these things kids do when they don't get their way. So i did what a desperate boy would have done....i whined!!!
As noon approached so did my stomach responded faithfully right on cue ...grumbling as if saying..."feed me you jerk". I went to the kitchen to search for food...anything worth munching...and just when i was losing hope i saw something.....something that made me stop in my tracks....something in the corner of the shelf...something yellow-ish...something that every student like me outside home makes it their staple food...
Maggi.....maggi...maggi...
(its supposed to be read in three different tones...surprise, relief, ecstasy)
*giggles*
i grabbed the lifesaver with my bare hands, searched for the pan and before anybody knew it, cooked it to perfection...
*sighs*
can't really imagine life without maggi....After i gobbled it up i needed sleep..turned on my laptop and searched for movies....watched Twilight all over again and then crashed till late evening.
When you are in your dream land and the incessant ringing of your cell phone wakes you up, what do you do??? i wanted to flung mine into oblivion...sadly that was the only cell phone i had...two of my phones were confiscated by my darned college...including my MotoROKR!!! (mummy!!!)
It was my bro calling and in between sleep and being awake i managed to blurt out some words...it went something like this-
Bro- hey kiddo wassup???
Me-hmmmm
Bro- sleeping kya??? how were exams???
Me- zzzz...kewl....zzzz...
Bro- coming to Mocha?? am on my way there
( I so badly wanted to get out of here, but the money factor again came into play..i realized i was still bankrupt and will be tomorrow also. so i hung back with a feeling of self pity and replied with as much innocence and bravado i could muster)
Me- no bro...you guys enjoy...me hafta study...wil meet ye all after exams...cya

I felt so lonely...rang up my girl...and talked to her for sometime...oh yea i forgot...my stupid sms pack got over...so didn't get those 750 free sms today...
*sigh*
at night my roomie magically produced a 100 bucks from somewhere and finally dinner for two was more than adequate. What we will do tomorrow?? we will worry about that tomorrow...
Realized i didn't study a bloody thing and have exams on 3rd...so hopefully will study something on 2nd....
don't remember when i fell asleep...woke up this morning and saw my first comments on the other blog of mine....the day has started on a good note...
till tomorrow...c ya..tc

4 heartbeats:

Sushmita said...

Not sure whether I should read something like your "hostel-logue"...I may get depressed even before going there :D...lol!
Anyways...I know saying this wont help, cuz I know its virtually impossible but still---I hope your hostel days become better :)
And yes..please change the template or the font...its very difficult to read..:D

Freelancer said...

lol...its not a hostel-logue...lol..its my life n u r perfectly entitled to read it.. moreover i stay outside with my friends lol...

Vickram said...

Dude ...... u could hv jst come along...... y d f@#k do u need money 2 kum wit me?? bugger nxt time dnt miss d opportunity ....n BTW did i mention ..... nice blog

Freelancer said...

chill its nuthn...chillax...anyways have exam

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger