Hello people :P
Yes , its me, the long lost co-author of this blog.


29th December 2009
I'm sitting in my bed, trying to figure out what to study for my final exam of physics. My phone blinks with a strong vibration:
Freelancer: Gulabo, I want a post for scribblings on 31st, anyhow, ok??!

31st December 2009
Here I'm, thinking and still typing non sense, because I have to write a post! :D

I'm totally afraid of this guy, I dont kow why. Just one sentence of his "Gulabo, tu rehti kaha hai? Mil tu tera gala daba dunga!"

Coming to the post finally...31st December 2009...the year was certainly very long for me. It took ages to pass, but anyways, I'm happy at the end, and all set to start the year with all smiles :D

My 2009, in my words...obviously I'm not going to hire someone to right for me!:D

January: My sis ties a knot, wth her long term boyfriend, whom of all the things I cant call jijaji...sounds absolutely...totally...wierd! Then I learn this art of living alone all the time. But yes, finally no one to share your every li'l thing with!

February: My exams, for which I took a gap year approaches..I dont remember this month very well!

March: My first booze :D
Yay!!

April-May: The most painful months of my life...exams, and nothing else! No wait, their results as well!

June -July: My first trip without family, or friends...out of Delhi. TO Chandigarh. And then I realize, no Delhi is not the heaven on earth! In between somewhere, I turn 19...ummm...a grown up...supposed to be :P

August: Finally I get to see a college. I go to an all girls college, hate it, and then love it. And then all my pains begin. All day light with a li'l phrase "Aj bhi exam hai kya yaar?!"
Aayush also moves to Kanpur, the worst thing that could have happened to me..:(

September- October- November: Nothing but exams! Silly MriduL calls me in between sometime... and gives me all sorts of dhamki so that I return here..all in vein I know :D:P

December: My fairytale comes to an end...very sad end indeed! I never imagined things so perfect can actually end, but then, this is life...have to accept and live on :)
I watch a 3d movie after almost a decade...I loved Avatar :D

And finally, the the year is over...not a very eventful year, but yes, I have learnt a lot of things...entering 2010 with loads of hopes and smiles, to see a new sunshine:)

Till the next time,
Rose



P.S. Wish you all a very happy new year :)
And Aayush, I miss you a lot:(

1 heartbeats:

Freelancer said...

lols....
lols
main kaha dhamki deta hu??

anyways nice to see u here :)
now go update ur long lost forgotten blog :)

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger