Writing about oneself is a boring thing to do. I mean how long can i write about me and keep it amusing at the same time? When i first started MDR, i never thought one day i would give up doing this. But like every good thing, this comes with an expiry date too.

February - the month of the cupid. i can go on and on about love and stuff but i don't feel like. And i don't feel like reading anything that i write. life is a vicious circle, my friend. Lets spread some love this year. This month. No i don't mean get an extra boyfriend/girlfriend. You get the drift right?

My sleeping pattern has changed again. Maddy is trying to find a solution. I try to sleep early for her sake and end up waking up in the middle of the night. I am gonna be lonely when i leave this place which i have come to hate and love. Chennai. yeah, am leaving soon.

Roomie is at home. native. I wanna be there. I wanna be everywhere. Right now, i wanna be near Maddy cuddling up to her. Another 2-3 months. After that, we would be living far apart. She is the Bryan Adams of my life. 

Chalo, till another day, take care...
FL

1 heartbeats:

Eyeshadow said...

You are my Sallu....mwaaahh

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger