Two days. And then its St. Valentine's day. All you lovely ladies who wants a family on 11/11/11, make sure you spend the night with your boyfriend/husband. hehe. I would want that with Maddy, but i still do not have a job. Mayybe by 12/12/12. hmmmm

Am back to twitter. Not full time. I still do not have a decent phone. So its tweetdeck for the time being. How is everyone lately?? I hardly get visitors here...so if anyone by any chance of luck happen to read this, lemme know how you are :D

Everyone is busy this week. My mom keeps ringing me up to keep tabs on my sister. She is growing up. Faster than i appreciate. Like bhai, like sis. What else can i do?

Chalo, see you later

0 heartbeats:

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger