What do you do when the world around you come crashing down? What do you do when the reason of your life, your happiness, your future fades away in front of your eyes? What the fuck do you do when the love of your life tells you that they need a break?

Do we let them go? Or do we fight to bring them back even after they promise you to be back soon. How do i know if she really wants me to fight for her??? How do i know that she really needs me to give her some space and let her be for some time?

2 weeks. That's all, she said. 

The night was a vivid contrast to the day. Sometimes i wonder what type of a boyfriend i am. She literally had to beg me for these 2 weeks. I am scared. Yes, i am. I may be the worst example of a guy, but i am scared. She's too practical. she might be able to pull this off. Me?? Fuck! she comes to my dreams every night. i want to be near her all the time, want to wake up next to her, want to watch all the SRK movies with her. But i couldn't  keep her safe or happy. That's my problem. i am the lover as well as the villian in this relationship. She's merely the victim.

i don't know how long i can hold on before i burst. Alcohol stopped me tonight. Will it save me everyday? 

Fuck, am not going to give up on you.  You have to adjust, i don't give a fuck now. Am not ditching you at a time when you are figuring out your life.

I love you

P.S| the rest of the day doesn't fucking matter tonight. its me and alcohol tonight

0 heartbeats:

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger