6 months gone, 6 more left.

And with that, we have come to the mid-point of the year. Time to reflect back on the events of the last 6 months and my progress one month at a time. Okay done with that. Not that i have done anything to be proud of.

I completed 24 years of my existence. Yes, Happy Birthday to me. The last six months have been a blur. Raced against time to finish the final year projects and managed to score good marks but i still couldn't pass a backlog. Yeah, not your average Engineer i am. Parents celebrated 25th Wedding Anniversary. Hooray to them. *sigh*

Running out of words and this blog is getting on my nerves again. Bye.

0 heartbeats:

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger