How to start writing again?? I mean, how on earth am I supposed to start from where I stopped? And that stop is long erased from memory that I DO NOT know what am supposed to write anymore.

All the people I blogged with, well not all, but most like Artz, Nush, Arun, Esther, Ste have stopped blogging and only Leo, Nimue and Rashi are active. Also, after them came friends like Rashmi, Nabs, Deepti have stopped updating their blogs and are rarely active. The current third generation of bloggers since my time are the only ones active here and believe me when I say this, even they will stop within a year.

Life moves on. People find new hobbies. Blogging becomes least interesting as more vivid ways of communicating and sharing ideas come alive.  Only a few stay back. And only a few like me...cling on to memories and hopes of reviving the lost art of blogging without even having a hope.

Phew! Wow whining is my super power it seems.

Anyway, 2012 is upon us. Judging by the way the last few years have sucked, I can only hope this one is better. I am even ready to embrace armageddon.

Sayonara till later. As usual, am running away.
Its FL signing off

2 heartbeats:

Eyeshadow said...

Do not worry my sweetu...you will have a rocking year ahead!!God bless!!

Keirthana said...

Picked the words right out of my mouth! Blogging seems to have gone down and all I do nowadays is whine and hope for 2012- the D day to happen!

Post a Comment

Take WHAT you can....GIVE nothing back.
err....except maybe a few comments???!!

ShareThis

Copyright 2010 S.c.r.i.b.b.l.i.n.g.s
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger